Thursday, March 2, 2017

Where have the ships gone?

Q. I came across this yesterday.  It is about some WWII ships that were sunk in the Battle of Java in 1942 and now they are no longer on the bottom (but the imprint of their hulls on sea floor remains).  The question is what happened to them?  This should be a whole lot more fun than all the dark, negative stuff from the election.  At least, I hope it will.


http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37997640


A.  The first thing I get is that this is a case of too much money and too much time.  I hear that there are some people, especially the PTW (Powers That once Were) that are very interested in both historical artifacts of the war, and also want to see what technology was out there and used.

As I try to see why they care about the technology, I hear that there had been some "rumor" that their military were using technology that was "stolen" and that "stolen" technology was ET in origin.  It took many years for the PTW and key people to plan the excavation, and also get the timing just right.  I hear they had to do it "quickly and swiftly."

When I look to see where these ships are now. I get they were towed to an island in the South China Sea (??), and from there they started to break the ships down.  The portions not needed were scrapped, some of the artifacts were saved as valuable collector pieces, and the actual "technological" components were taken to a base in the UK for further investigation.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

8 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

What kind of ET technology?? It was being used in 1942?? This is bizarre... doubly bizarre as I'm having a deja vu about it.

Unknown said...

Your deja vu is having deja vu. Ain't it great to be crazy? Boom Boom!

Mama said...

Wait, China AND the UK? What's going on with them working together?

A Man Called Da-da said...

Also, HOW did they raise the ships and move them? What was the physical process? And when was this done?

Pathphinder said...

Kewl reading, years ago I baught a 45 cal., was made from the metal from a sunken battle ship. That was the selling point. Functional piece of history and they sold well. Thought they came out of South America. I could be wrong...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments!

@Dada: Deja vu? Can you see it? It had to do with their navigation system (I think, trying to understand it). Not sure when this process occurred, but it was physical with some kind of crane...

@Mama: They weren't working with China, but they were hauled to an island in the China Sea. It was the US and UK working together. I don't think the island was owned by China, but under someones elses territory.

Have a great Friday!

Weeze said...

Just had my 3rd reading by Lynn, and she was spot-on as usual. If you haven't as yet had a reading by her, what are you waiting for??!! :O)

Buddhist Lady said...

Fascinating!! I wonder if any of this situation plays a part in the current dispute between the U.S. and China over Chinese military build-up in the China Seas?