Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Amber Eyes

Q. Hi!  This is a different kind of reading.. thought it may be interesting.

My son has what is called "amber eyes"... I always thought it was rare and special that he had 'orange eyes' because it matched his orange hair. I recently found out that it is indeed very rare, less than 1% of the population has this! 

Is there any underlying cause to this or something that sets them apart from others? Is there any special ET ancestry tied into this?

Does it have anything to do with the crystal/rainbow children? I know there are subgroups such as; indigo, crystal, diamond, rainbow children/adults. 

I also read somewhere that as the crystalline grid comes into effect we will see more "crystalline" qualities in the eyes and auras. 

Thank you again for all you do!

A.  I do see this as very special.  When I focus on amber eyes, I see an image of ancient Egypt.  There are several people walking about, and they are dressed up as if they are going to a celebration.  The people are wearing all types of decorations on their heads.  They look to be of different animal heads, but the one that stands out to me is a beautiful, blue feathered bird head with a beak that protrudes out at the nose. 

I see this eye color tied to a genetic link between the Avian ETs and humans.  The more pure the Avian DNA, the deeper the amber color. It looks like people with this eye color, and genetic link, have a strong ability to "see" things in the form of clairvoyance.   We all have spiritual gifts, and being able to sense and see things feels natural for these people.

As the earth splits to be able to also house a 4D reality, the crystaline grid looks to wake up.  As this happens all the secondary senses (the extension of seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting and smelling) begins to awaken in everyone, starting with the more sensitive people.  The awakening isn't unique to only amber eyes, but they too will go through a shift (starting with the more in-tune people).  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

10 comments:

SB said...

I have heterochromia iridum I wonder where that comes from we are less than 1% of the population. Most people I have met online with it have been always treated like they were different and not in a positive way.

Unknown said...

Do you see anything unique to people with blue eyes, other than the fact that anyone carrying the gene for this trait can trace it back to a mutation in one common ancestor 6-10K years ago?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments. I will need to think over both of these. When I did the reading, my intent was toward amber eyes, but these would both make interesting readings. Thanks!

SallyAnne said...

Oooh cool, mine are hazely amber with green around the edges....I've always thought it was weird that my eyes looked kind of yellow!

SB said...

It would be so cool to know which eye colors and eye disorders connect to which group of ETs or variations in human evolution. :)

Buddhist Lady said...

Unknown--I just read about this common ancestor about a week or so ago, with a significant mutation producing blue eyes, resulting in all people with blue eyes, today, carrying this gene. Unfortunately, scientists apparently don't have a clue. I've never liked explanations like the following:

"As Professor Eiberg says, 'it simply shows that nature is constantly shuffling the human genome, creating a genetic cocktail of human chromosomes and trying out different changes as it does so.'" In other words, he doesn't know a damn thing.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you for the comments. SB: I think that would be cool too and I will look at doing a reading on it. :-)

SB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SB said...

Lynn, a lady is doing a really cool project on Heterochromia. Thought you would enjoy looking at this. Very emotional thing in the end for those of us who have it. And people really do treat you different; many cultures even believe you are not a real human.

https://heterochromiaportraits.wordpress.com/

Laurie said...

This was a fun one for me because I have have amber eyes. They are technically listed as hazel on my license, but there is no green and they are definitely not brown. Thanks Lynn, I really enjoy your blog.