Monday, February 6, 2017

Superbowl LI Breakdown

I decided to do a fun reading doing a break down some of the Superbowl.  I always "get" that messages are in plain sight, and it is up to us to either pick up on them or allow our subconscious to soak them up in the form of subliminal messages.  Whether you are a sports fan or not (I fall in the latter category), the Superbowl draws in thousands of people as a marketing / messaging audience.  

There are several ads that are cute, and provide entertainment (while endorsing products), and others that try to evoke other emotions.  Here are a few t hings that really jumped out at me.  I look forward to other interpretations in the comments. [I'm excited for this discussion!]

The Title Itself:
Superbowl LI drew me in with the logo.  I couldn't stop focusing on the LI (and I know it was #51, but it still felt odd) because I kept saying it like "lie" in my mind.  I could not get off of that, so I felt that "lies" would come forth as thousands and thousands of people watched...  The truth is in plain sight.

Commercial:  Google Home and Amazon Echo.  This is a device in your home that you verbally command and it will fulfill wish (such as turn off lights or play specific music).  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5wiDyUHo
I see these as a devices that were created to extract information (even more personally than Facebook).  I see these devices as always on (even if they are in standby mode).  They log behaviors and patterns, and have the ability to access personal household interactions (conversations etc).  I see at one point people will find out there is a "software glitch" or "bug" that has these on full time, and information goes back to some "master server."  I see huge issues for privacy breeches.

Commercial:  Mexican Avocados.  The setting is a group of men dressed in robes calling themselves the Illuminati.  They state facts such as the moon landing is faked, and this was to market avocados...??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRBiq6mjd8g
When I tuned into this, I saw this was a passive aggressive attack from Mexico.  Mexico is not happy with the US, and they used a very American event to sneak in a truth (stating the moon landing was faked) to get people talking (or wake something up).  Mexico would like to make the US government look  foolish.  

Commercial:  Support Petroleum.  Commercial depicts how beneficial oil is to our lives. 
http://usat.ly/2kCEbc5
I get this was a reinforcer from the Powers That once Were (PTW) to show how much we need and depend on oil.  This also plants ideas as to why we need to make sure the PTW has access to oil (if and when when it needs to be forcibly taken).  

Commercial:  Alfa Romeo.  Shows this new, high end car.  The emblem is the thing I couldn't stop focusing on!  I'm attaching a picture of it.
The side with the cross felt connected to a belief system and the fundamental beliefs of the company. BUT, the side with the snake eating a man, in a way still felt like a fundamental belief system, however, it felt tied to very low vibrational, system.  The snake most definitely took me down the Reptilian path.  I felt very negative energy from this company.

Commercial:  84 Lumber.  Many images showing the struggles of Mexicans coming to America. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPo2B-vjZ28
Overall, there were lots of messages focusing on inclusion.  This was one that really pulled at the heartstrings, but I had a conflict in my gut that it was done with an ulterior motive of stirring conflict keeping a divide.  Then, I heard "Trump may be President, but the PTW still controls the media", and they (the PTW) will send subtle (or even not so subtle) messages keeping the conflict going to show their discontent with the government.  

Halftime Show:  Lady Gaga.  They opened the roof and had hundreds of drones around her. 
http://www.geekwire.com/2017/hundreds-drones-will-used-super-bowl-halftime-show-lady-gaga/
I get they are trying to make people comfortable with drones.  This is a desensitizing process to have people used to seeing them, thinking they are cool, when really they are a tool that is still TBD by the government.  

The Game Itself:
As I watched the game I had this feel that I was watching a reality TV show.  Many years ago I would occasionally watch reality TV, and then I quit.  Now, if I get a glimpse of a show, I see the falseness and scriptedness.  As I saw this game, listened to the commentators, felt the suspense of a tie, and even overtime (that has never happened before), it just felt "false' in some way.  It was like this game was bought and paid for, even before it happened. (Still can't quite figure this out????)

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

27 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

My family and I didn't watch the Stuporbowl. The increasingly blatant mind control of the commercial content and marketing "messages" coming from all the talking heads is bad enough, but this activity is now so rife in these types of things, it makes any "big game" sporting event unwatchable -- unless you LIKE being programmed. I finally stopped watching NFL games back in 2009 when I kept seeing blatant cheating. It's not a game anymore. TV is over.

Truth & light said...

I love, love how you broke down the scripted, rigged game called Superbowl. Tom Shady was in the middle of deflategate, yet folks are gullible to believe him and his team are honest. I love how most of us here see through the bull💩.

RL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RL said...

I was just going to post this to your blog request comment box. Lynn, PLEASE read this! I think some of it it may be tied to what you were saying!!
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-05-superbowl-halftime-satan-speaks-through-lady-gaga-to-declare-dominion-over-the-earth.html

(The headline seems a little weird.. its basically about how the PTW were doing one of their dark rituals out in the open.)

Robert Schoen said...

Agree with Da-da, I have had a football free year and its been great, but the election aftermath of division continues to be a bummer! Now you make me want to see that Avocado commercial. Hooray for Mexico! If they build that wall it will be like Berlin and I'm sure it will attract a lot of artists to paint on it. If that's the case, everyone will be coming in through the missing Banksy panel someone will eventually steal for its market value (but certainly not actual value, what the hell kind of artist wants to side with bankers even ironically?).

Buddhist Lady said...

Lynn--I absolutely love this segment!! I, too, didn't watch the Superbowl; I did view some of the commercials listed online prior to the game yesterday. Thank you for giving us links.

The whole Goggle Home/Amazon Echo technology gives me the creeps. I recently had to get my first Smartphone, which is a Samsung. Google something wants me to say "ok"...what...are freaking kidding me??!! When I have used the phone for what I need in the next 1 1/2 years, I will toss it the garbage.

Technology has become a huge player in the Technocratic/Corporatistic arm of the Deep State. I look forward to a time, after the next 1 1/2 years, when I move to a small town/country with very, very few devices. I will rigorously investigate those I do get and place as many limits on them as I can. E.g., I do want access to the internet.

Every aspect of this spectacle speaks more and more clearly of the main impetus our society is embracing: controlling the individual and the individual's thoughts (Big Oil is Good for You--just don't investigate too many alternative news reports or analyses on the Web about HOW we get that Big Oil.)

I believe one huge avenue media (aka PTW) uses to control people is through their emotions, therefore, 84 Lumber. I understand anyone wanting a better life, but another commercial could easily show an American here for generations who is now unemployed, depressed, and apart of the staggering numbers of painkiller opoid addicted and huge spike in suicides since 2006 (24%). Whether or not anyone supports or does not support Trump, the recent violence is purely emotionally instigated (along with molotov-cocktail bearing provocateurs paid by George Soros ). I get the same feeling, Lynn, you got about the Super Bowl: I look at what's happening in the world and see a reality TV show.

I can only take solace in what a poster said here sometime during the last year: get back to the land and nurture ourselves and Mother Earth. Have simple one-on-one relationships with people. Grow things. Build things for human happiness and consumption. Know each other face to face and not through an electronic screen.

Jacqui said...

thank you for this lynn. im from australia so i have no interest in superbowl, but it gets so much coverage here and im concerned about lady gaga who i belief to be into satanic child rituals - can you pls post something about this? a lot of her songs have references to satan.

Buddhist Lady said...

Rene--I DID read that link in addition to the one about Pepsi using aborted fetus kidney cells in their research for flavor-enhancing chemicals. Wow!!!

I am struck by the synchronicity of having just finished reading the Hidden Hand sequence about Lucifer: http://sitsshow.blogspot.nl/2017/01/dialogue-with-hidden-hand-self-proclaimed-illuminati-insider.html

I have read E. M. Nicolay's books over and over, and I could always understand why "spin" is necessary for development in the 3D world (i.e., those entities with "Service to Self" agendas vs those with "Service to Others" agenda) but confused as to what happens to "Service to Self" entities and how their "progression" fits within that of higher dimensions and returning to Source. "Hidden Hand" provided that information for me.

He said: "It is very important to us, that the Polarization of this planet is Negative at the time of the Great Harvest. That means Service to Self orientated, as opposed to Positive, Service to Others. We require a Negative Harvest, and you are doing a fine job of helping us to attain our goal. We are very grateful.” He talks about those with Negative Polarity graduating to a 4D Earth where the Lucifer Soul Consciousness will work off their karma and take their place as 6D Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy (they came so that the Human Souls could develop because living with Purity and Light did not afford them this opportunity to self-actualize the Purity and Light).😓 Those with Positive Polarity will ascend to 4d Earth wherein a “Golden Age” reigns. Then, humans who are considered lukewarm, i.e., don’t achieve 51% of their thoughts/actions devoted to Service for Others, will reincarnate to another Earth where they learn to do so. He calls the lukewarm souls the “sinkhole of indifference.” BTW, HH said that coming to know this “information” does not preclude anyone from fighting against injustice, cruelty, war, murder, etc.

I would imagine that the "sinkhole of indifference" is generated by fear, confusion, subliminal symbols, electronic mind control, violence, etc., etc...and, now, NFL Halftime Shows!!

Chatty Cathy said...

I caught the last minute of Gaga's performance and what stood out to me was the huge inverted Pentagram to the right of the stage, which is a symbol the Satanists publicly claim as their own. And this seems about right since Gaga has openly participated in bloody "spirit cooking" sessions with Marina Abramovic.

Buddhist Lady said...

Oh, my gosh, Lynn! Look at Airbnb's ad: looks like the PTW are asking everyone just to "accept" their agenda!!! Whatever we want you to do, accept so that we all "belong."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qUTYHnLz2g&ab_channel=SuperbowlTV

I think I'm gonna do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-BYZRGbSrA&ab_channel=HoodooYouLove?

Unknown said...

I can't even believe how much of what your saying is identical to my feelings. I didn't watch the game except a few seconds. I felt the Patriots would win for the same reason Tom Brady got off the hook for deflate gate. I even texted that to my son. The LI that struck me odd and couldn't stop staring at it. Dang.

Pathphinder said...

Thank you so much for the reading... I watched event, one of the few days l take off from my job. Cooked a lot of food and enjoyed the company of my wife and my assistant/student while texting my daughter through out the "game." The comercials were ok, not great. I found them a little to political. The PTB/PTW still have a lot of issues with the new Government and their agenda. I can't say that is the best strategy for them at this time. Much better ways to handle this situation. The halftime show was ok, I'm not familiar with the Ga Ga. If she is in with a "group" with an agenda, ok. Always remember their is a lot of infighting with these "groups." They would be more effective with out it though...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you for all the comments. I will try to take some time and look into the Lady Gaga thing (you guys gave me lots of great info and insight into this). Much love-

Grace Mumbi Kihumba said...

Hi Lynn. would you kindly add 'spirit cooking' to the lady gaga reading? what exactly is it and its origin and purpose. Thanks.

RL said...

Maybe Lynn will add Lady Gaga to her Life Detective series! I'll make that suggestion on her blog request link as well :)

EA RW said...

You know what I find funny is that only US has a worldseries. And it's only for US clubs.
But there are many more car brands with subliminal messages.

tara said...

A book that is a very long but worthwhile read The falsification of history by John Hamer. Covers many many topics and events that have been highlighted here all through the site.

Thanks for all the great readings Lyn.

Denise Christensen said...

I'm not a sports fan but I watched the Superbowl to see what kind of subliminal messages the PTW are sending to the masses this time around. As I sat through the entire game I began to feel it was scripted and the Patriots were meant to win all along. It just felt contrived. Because I'm not up on the sports world, I didn't realize the Patriots are so disliked (partly due to Tom Brady and also the team's association with Trump--coach is a friend of Trumps) until my husband pointed out that the Patriots are considered arrogant so he was rooting for the Falcons. Seems like a perfect opportunity for the PTW to continue their campaign of civil divide. And then I see this report at Prison Plant... http://www.prisonplanet.com/leftists-meltdown-blame-white-supremacy-for-patriots-super-bowl-win.html.

Buddhist Lady said...

Denise--I used to watch alot of football (lived in the SF Area during the days of Bill Walsh/Joe Montana/Jerry Rice), but after moving, my job included working Sundays so completely lost touch with the game. Back in those days, people everywhere hated the 9ers because they had won so much. I suspect that feeling might be true for any franchise which wins consistently.

HOWEVER, having acknowledged that sentiment, I was surprised at the report from Prison Planet. I knew people were viewing the Patriots as connected to Trump, but the issue was far more devisive than I had thought. Thanks for the link!

I was wondering if anyone else watched the SB...I'd be interested in your viewpoint?

Buddhist Lady said...

Here's another example of an event feeling so staged.

"Vice President Mike Pence cast an historic deciding vote Tuesday to confirm Betsy DeVos as the next secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.

Pence’s vote was in accordance with his post as president of the Senate. The Senate vote was 50-50, with two Republicans, Sens. Susan Collins (ME) and Lisa Murkowski (AK), voting against DeVos.

As Fox News notes, Pence’s vote 'marked the first time in American history a vice president has broken a tie on a Cabinet nominee’s Senate confirmation....'"

Maybe I'm just getting paranoid. Everything seems designed to divide...and conquer. Keep everyone hating and yelling.

Denise Christensen said...

Buddhist Lady--I think it's better to be on guard---even if it makes one feel a tad paranoid--of the strategies to "divide and conquer" used by the PTW. That way we can stand back and refuse to partake in their destructive games. I just read about Pence's tie-breaking vote. I'm sure the Democrats knew that Pence would be put in that position. I've seen similar ploys used in our parliament here in Canada.

Enlightening Life Your said...

I felt the Super Bowl was staged too, the game was close, and the Patriots won at the last minute. Professional sports are now so corporatized that nothing about them is real any more, it's all about the money-- sponsorships, ad revenue, and ticket sales.
The Alfa Romeo emblem has always been an issue for me. The reptile eating the man, the Templar cross, the blue and white backgrounds. Supposedly the man is coming out of the snake, according to Alfa Romeo, which is even more devious when you consider David Icke's decades of talking about human/reptilian interbreeding. Alfa Romeo is supposedly named after the founder (Nicola Romeo) and ALFA is an acronym for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili. Its symbology is quite dark though, they would do well to change it as conspiracy theorists (who are generally proven to have correct intel) have a heydey with it.

They Live said...

The Simpsons, yet again, were correct in "predicting" the winner of this Super Bowl=Super Baal as per usual people are unknowing are celebrating a low vibrational entity. Hence the large gathering of people in various places to watch the event along with a feast of snacks and drinks.

They Live said...

They always do their dark rituals with events such as this one and all their award shows.

The enlightened one said...

TBD = to be disclosed?
I agree with you Lynn, I don't like sports either. Nor do I watch reality shows. (Dragon's Den may be inspiring to watch though). This reading was very similar to the reading on the economist cover.

I have a suggestion for something similar to do a reading on. Over here in Sweden, a popular Christmas home décor item is the so called "advent star". pictures

In the past, most stars were made pointing upwards, but nowadays, all stars seems to be made pointing downwards, like an upside down pentagram (and like most pictures in the link). How does this alter the way the stars affect the surrounding energetically, and is it on purpose, or is it just a coincidence?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I love the comments. I find all of this really interesting. :-)

EA RW said...

I have been reading this blog for a long time now. And I find it really interesting that it goes just as you say in the readings. So with the whole drone thing it is exactly like it is!

First they made people addicts to their cellphones and now they are hyping up the whole drone thing.
It's on tv series, commercials exactly like you said lynn we are slowly being programmed to accept these things.