Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hi.. was the meteorite that struck Russia associated with the Red Comet?

7:38 PM - I do see it being related to the Red Comet...It looks like on the back side of the comet a piece broke off, but it is more in the tail end part of it, but it is on the back side for sure. And as I look at Earth, the magnetic field around it looks like it is very spotty...a..like it zaps in and out like a..almost like a short circuit looks, and it sounds like white noise on the TV.  And my impression is that this comet is causing this glitching in and out of certain spots in our magnetic field, which even allowed meteorite to breach into our Atmosphere.  And even though this was random event, I think we might see more, but the ones I am seeing are about the size of softballs and basketballs, so I think the one that hit Russia might be the biggest one that we see.  At least that is the biggest one I can see in my mind.

Q-There seems to be a lot more asteroids and meteors lately. Is there a reason: an active portion of the galaxy, or something causing this additional debris to head our way?

A-It looks like as this comet is traveling through space any random object in space are being attracted to it like a magnet, therefor is there is just a lot more debris connected to this comet.  It almost looks like the speed of it gets a little faster with the collection of all the various objects, like it gives it more power and more force.

Q-The asteroid 2012 DA14 is scheduled to pass very close to Earth next Friday. So close that it will interact with our Van Allen electromagnetic belt. Could you focus on what effects this asteroid might have? Is this the "red comet"? Or is there another comet approaching? Does this asteroid impact any orbiting man made satellites?

A-I do not see DA14 as being the Red Comet, I see (The Red comet) still approaching, I feel like it is about the distance Mars as far as distance...I realize I am answering this after the fact, but I do not see any impact on earth...but I am seeing what looks like a bubble opening up...like that, in conjunction with the Red Comet, really screwed up our magnetic shield which allowed the asteroid to come in and hit Russia.  It is like some bubble opened up across the whole like north west quadrant of the globe.  And the bubble is closed, but it is really weak right now in that area.

Q-What countries are below this bubble?
A-North America, Greenland, Canada, but the way I see it is that even though this bubble is on the North West quadrant, things do not look like they come straight down, they look like they always come at an angle...And I see the most vulnerable areas being Africa, Europe, and Russia.

Q-Does this asteroid have any effect on the sun and its solar output?
A-It does not affect the sun, but it affects how WE receive the sun.  It is like the sun is much more intense, and people can sunburn really easy.  At times it is going to appear very bright, and it will feel hotter.  And I keep seeing a white sun, like it is white hot.  So even though the sun will not be different, the filters that we have in our atmosphere will be different.


Q-Some say the object that hit Russia was not a meteor but a new US weapon.  What do you see.
A-I definitely see a meteor, the entire path of travel looks like a fireball, there is not missile shape, no weapon shape, it just looks like a massive fireball.

Q-Was the items that hit Russia really DA14?  What are the odds that they were tracking DA14, but something completely different hit.  Is this just conditioning for the masses?
A-No it looks like DA14, helped open up our magnetic field so a piece of space debris off the Red Comet could enter out atmosphere.

Q-So without DA14, nothing would have hit Russia?
A-I cannot say because the Red Comet is kind of causing the magnetic field to blink in and out, but with DA14 being so close, it almost like paused it open.  It just gave it a more likely chance of something entering.  So it still may have come in and hit Russia, but it would have had less of a chance of success.

Q-The power brokers of the world seem to be preparing for something. They are storing resources, building underground cities, storing seeds, and tightening the noose on world populations especially here in America where they clearly want to disarm us.  Can you tell us what they are up to? What are they afraid of? What is the end game to this behavior? What are the next steps they will take? What is the best way to resist this?

A-Can you see what they are up to...I see government viewing our current population more as free thinkers, not everyone is but many more than the past generations had.  Also with the Internet people are more informed and are able to obtain information when they seek it out.  And government feels very threatened by this.  I feel like are current society poses more of a threat to the government than past generations.  I am seeing like a "Woodstock" riot, like at one point people are just going to completely revolt.  And I am hearing the line, enough is enough, I cannot hear one more lie.  That eventually people are not going to be so passive.  And it is like the government knows there are certain areas that will just do what they are told, and believe what they are told, but there is a growing population of people that just do not feel that way.  And it looks like they are most threatened by their southern most states.  I am seeing people standing and swinging white lassos around.  Which to me is like a symbol for southern...

What is the end game to this behavior...I see a lot of civil unrest, more like peaceful rioting, but it looks like strength in numbers.  It looks like it is in the south to me..and it looks like the people kind of go head to head with big government for a while and when big government realizes that all the bullying and fear tactics just are not going to work, the government actually starts to back down because when they realize they cannot win, it is better to give people at least some of what they want and hold things together, rather than be so bull headed and have a real revolt going on.

Q-What are the next steps they will take? What is the best way to resist this?
A-I see them slowly trying to take peoples rights, with the primary focus being on guns.  I feel like they will craft it in such a way, and they will not do it all at once, but they will almost make it sound like it is our idea and that WE want them to do it.  But what the people do not realize is that once they slowly start to take your rights out of fear of safety and protection, you will NEVER get those rights back again.  And they will just keep wanting to take more, because it insures the security of government and lessens the peoples power to do anything against big government.

And the best way to resist it is to stand up and not let even any small right be taken.  And do NOT feed into the fear, and do NOT believe everything that you are told.  It is like there is an agenda out there and I am getting this phrase of "Subliminal Messages"...like there is some ad campaign out there or...some commercial or broadcasts that has a subliminal message in it.  And it is funded by the government, I keep seeing CNN, like it is something running on that channel.  And they are so desperate the government is, it is like they are trying to brainwash people.  I keep seeing a Donkey, I think it is democratic based.


Q-Some have speculated that the gun grab is really just to get the American people to arm themselves for upcoming turmoil.  Is this true.
A-I actually do not see that as being true.  I mean I might be wrong, but that is just not how I see it.

Q-Is Pierce Morgan knowingly part of this gun grab agenda, or is it just his personal views he is expressing?
A-I see that he has a lot of money to be made by pushing his opinions through, so much that he does not even care about his citizenship.  And when I kind of do a mental rewind, it looks like it is coming from lobbyists.

Q-Do you still see this Red Comet being visible to the naked eye in the next couple months?
A-YES....now let me think for a minute...it will almost look like a Red Full Moon when we see it, and I feel like it is going to be around the full moon in March (when looking from Eastern US)


Q-Will it be visible at day and night?
A-You will see it during the day, but it will not be as bright, or have a big contrast.  But during night it will be very bright.


Q-Is it circular, elliptical, can you describe it's shape and size in reference to our moon.
A-It is definetly circular, when we first see it, it will look like a star with like a reddish tint but very bright.  As it gets closer to us, it is still going to maintain that circular shape, but I see it about a fourth to a third of the size of our moon.  And it will continue to have that bright red glow around it.  I do not see a visible tail from looking at it with the naked eye, but I feel like with a telescope you will be able to see the tail even.

Q-Will there be any alignments with the sun or moon and this object?
A-I see at one point, it being the sun, then the red comet and then the moon and then us, but it is not in an exact alignment, but it will be close and in that order.

Q-So it is never any closer than our moon?
A-NO, it will be close to our moon, but not on our side of the moon.

Q-Comet ISON is supposed to be here in November of 2013.  Is this really your red comet?
A-I cannot get a name for my comet, but I feel like it is the same one, it just feel much sooner than November to me.  Like I said I feel like it is just past Mars right now.  It is just like I CANNOT get a mental confirmation of the name, but it just feel right to me.



Q-Is the media deliberately pushing the date back to keep us from being alarmed, are the calculations wrong, or is it going to speed up?  Why the discrepancy?
A-I mean it does speed up as it collects space debris, but I feel like they are saying November, to kind of get the conversation going.  Maybe inspire people to prepare...but I feel like there is this need to start talking about it just to get the topic briefly in the news because a lot of people that seek out information online are already discussing this comet.  And mainstream media feels that they have to at least mention it to try to give their news some kind of a validation.

Q-Like they do not want to be the ones that missed it.
A-Right, they are trying to build credibility because a lot of people are very doubtful of the current news that we hear, at least in the United States.  I sense other countries have already talked about this and are giving a more realistic time frame.  I am getting something about our growing season is approaching and they do not want to cause any hysteria before that time frame, referring to their growing season and planting.

Q-Like they want to get the farmers to sew the seeds before alarming them.
A-Yes, something like that.  Like they want to make sure that they remain loyal and do what needs done before they put all their family and people who are close to them as the priority.

Q-Will wars break out at this time?  If so who are involved.
A-Initially no, in fact I see the opposite, like everybody runs to their home and kind of holds tight.  I do not see countries wanting to spread their self everywhere, they want to make sure their own country is secure.

Q-This time frame is only a month or two away, how have you prepared for this event?
A-Well we have as a family stored a lot of water, stored some food, packed a backpack for each member of our family in case we had to evacuate our home.  We have thought through a million scenarios, and we have purchased a little silver in the event that something were to happen and the dollar be worthless.  We as a family really feel something big is about to happen and we just try to be as prepared as we can.

Q-Do you see many states taking on additional residents due to coastal flooding.
A-I see East of California states taking on more residents.  And I feel like beginning in Georgia and going North, all of those states will end up taking more residents.  In addition to people that are on the coastlines some will stay within their same state but just move inland.

Q-If you were to pick a day when the first American News network announces this comet, when would that day be?
A-I would say mid March, I do not have an exact day.

Q-Where do you feel you get your information from.  What source are you tapping into?
A-I am truly not sure, but I feel like it has to be a part of all the universal consciousness.

Q-Do you have anything you would like to add?
A-No, I do not have anything that is popping into my mind.
8:55 PM Link to Audio

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy your silver from? There are so many different places online it's hard to know what is a legit company.

Psychic Focus said...

Private person.. I would not trust online.. You can also try coin shops, they usually have it.

Anonymous said...

you lost me with the Donkey and Democrats trying to take our guns. Don't you know - Dems/Repubs ALL work for the same CORPORATIONS?

Psychic Focus said...

@ the previous post. I do know that - it seemed odd to me as I was seeing/saying it. I just report what I see and I try not to decode it too much. :-)

Anonymous said...

I would like to emphasize the fact the what occurs out in the Cosmos, those events that are perceptible to our physical senses that is, are manifestations of spiritual events and spiritual deeds which are not perceptible to the human bodily senses. Just as the human soul uses the physical body as its instrument of perception and work within the physical/material world, spiritual beings much higher than man are working through the physical objects and events of the Cosmos. All planets, stars, comets,etc., in the Cosmos are inhabited ( in the spiritual sense ) by beings of the higher hierarchies above man. Earth is a living spiritual organism within a much larger living Cosmic organism, and all things and beings are evolving spiritually. We must learn to view the events we see through our telescopes with this awareness, with this consciousness of ourselves as spiritual beings living and growing within a spiritual Cosmos...a Cosmos which manifests itself physically when evolution demands it. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

5x gold* to Anon's comments about there being sentient life everywhere...

In addition to Ison, we are also going to have Comet Pan-Starrs which will be visible in March and Comet Lemmon which glows green and is already visible in the southern hemisphere - and in April will be visible in the northern hemisphere.

No mainstream sources are even hinting at a red comet (or cometary cluster) - apart from ZetaTalk, who have been talking about this for many years.

Yet I do accept that its coming - and people are being 'blindsided'.

I am also thankful to you for what you are doing.

Simon

Robin said...

Just saw a video from CBS 4 news out of FL., first time I've heard about a Comet in March. "...around March 10th."

Here's a link if anyone is interested.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/meteor-provides-light-show-over-233700946.html;_ylt=ArtzVb7UBbJ48s1ktQrMxM2sFWFH;_ylu=X3oDMTNncjE4bWU1BG1pdANBcnRpY2xlIENvbnRlbnQgQnVuZGxpbmcEcGtnAzY4MmI1Y2NjLWFmZDYtMzcxZC1iZmMyLWE0M2I0ZjI3OGZkZgRwb3MDMwRzZWMDTWVkaWFBcnRpY2xlUmVsYXRlZENvbnRlbnRCdW5kbGU-;_ylg=X3oDMTMwdmhvdGdoBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDMmM3NWE3YzAtODNmMC0zMGRkLWI0MzctMWRmMzJmMTM4NDVkBHBzdGNhdANzY2llbmNlfGdyZWVuBHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQ--;_ylv=3

Robin said...

Sorry about the link. Those dashes automatically separate the link address. I tried to fix it but it just refuses fixing. ;)

Anonymous said...

First of all thanks for the blog and also for putting up audio files (seems like you ran out of bandwidth now).
I don't normally give much credence to psychic forecasts, but after hearing you speak and reading various posts, I am convinced that you are both sincere and also quite knowledgeable about what is going on in the world.
Some of your statements about the red comet make more sense when not understand by the conventional understanding that comets are 'dirty snowballs'. I don't know how much research you've done but I have found info by James McCanney (who has a weekly audio file), www.sott.net and the new book "Comets and the Horns of Moses" are quite useful for understanding of an alternative viewpoint on comets. I'm listing these so other viewers of your blog can follow up on those sources.
I can easily see why an electromagnetic comet could create communication problems for everyone and could also cause more problems with the side of the earth facing the sun than away (i.e daytime vs night)
Regardless of how things work out, I'm grateful to get a reminder that it is always good to be prepared

Psychic Focus said...

Thank you for the great comments everyone. I love to hear feedback and also I appreciate all the wonderful thought provoking conversation!!

Anonymous said...

There are two comets, Ison and comet Pan-STARRS that will be visible in northern hemisphere in March.

http://phys.org/news/2013-02-comet-pan-starrs-visible-northern-hemisphere.html

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this is why so many people have had this strange feeling to stock up on food and water. I have been searching trying to find why I suddenly had this feeling. This red comet sounds like something that comes up in something called a webbot report. I didn't know why I suddenly was driven to buy seeds, to start a garden, stock up on supplies and do things I have never done. But the feeling would not go away until I started doing those things. But the feeling of something going to happen is still with me. It is not a feeling of doom just a feeling of life as I know it.